Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Is anyone listening?
I decided to get a blog after reading my friends, and then posting something on FB that I felt was just lost and buried under posts and super pokes.... I realize that part of writing a blog is the hope that someone is listening... that someone will be impacted, or at least made to think... but in that same thought I want to say that while these are my "soapbox's" issues, I know most people could care less about them... and b/c this is my soap box I might come across a bit hard or even lacking understanding for those who doesn't see the world as I do... Its a blog people get over it, in the real world people have different opinions and ideas, be open minded, think about what new things people bring up....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am here Fluffy! Just because you don't have comments on your blogs doesn't mean people are reading and thinking about them! I am a very very busy girl but when I get a chance I read your blogs, you do have a lot to talk about! haha. But I love you and I hope you continue writing. People are listening! I will try to leave comments for you though! :)
(but i'm going out of town this weekend so ill be back on tuesday)
Love you!
Heather Weir
Revised wording haha....
Just because you don't have comments on your blogs doesn't mean people AREN'T reading and thinking about them!
Post a Comment