And every time its pointed out what a "hippy" I am, I always feel a little shocked ... like " how did the find out all these things so soon!" haha I had this experience again yesterday with some friends passing through... I guess these things (except the maybe the tye dye) are so engrained in me, and so apart of my life that they just come out... I was thinking about that and I'm glad. If you believe something it SHOULD affect your life, it should COME OUT, it should make people look at you differently...
I was sharing about YL with these new friends and about Jesus... and they asked me something about religion... and I said " O I don't really like religion much but I REALLY LOVE JESUS alot." I went on to explain how I believe the Joy that Jesus brings to our lives - regardless of our life circumstances-makes everything make sense. He makes life have purpose.
I like that about Jesus. How He Loves people for who they are and where they are, but in the midst of life is whispering to our hearts to join Him on a GREAT adventure of purpose that he designed our lives for =)
1 comment:
Post a Comment