Today was the last day at school at ISM for me and for the summer. Yesterday I saw many of my kids for the last time. They cried so much. Today was my last day with many more of them.... many of them also cried. I Love my kids so much... my heart just hurts knowing they are so sad. I shared so much in these last weeks with them. Re-capping about Jesus' great love for them! His GRACE, love and presence. We talked about sex, self worth, and my deep love for them. I haven't cried tons this week but my heart is sad... it misses them already. It wants to hug them and let them know they will always be apart of my heart... My emotions are drained... like a river pouring out into a lake... my heart is sad... but full of Love.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Speak to my heart...
Today was the last day at school at ISM for me and for the summer. Yesterday I saw many of my kids for the last time. They cried so much. Today was my last day with many more of them.... many of them also cried. I Love my kids so much... my heart just hurts knowing they are so sad. I shared so much in these last weeks with them. Re-capping about Jesus' great love for them! His GRACE, love and presence. We talked about sex, self worth, and my deep love for them. I haven't cried tons this week but my heart is sad... it misses them already. It wants to hug them and let them know they will always be apart of my heart... My emotions are drained... like a river pouring out into a lake... my heart is sad... but full of Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment