I believe that God calls us to do certain things at different points of our lives, and that EVERYDAY He is whispering to our hearts His Love and Truth for our lives. I believe in Jesus, not because of sunday school, but because I experience Him daily. I don’t belong to a religion, I belong to a way of life... a way to love, to serve, to care for others; a way that reminds me that this world- this life is not about ME. I long to share the GREAT Joy, Peace, GRACE and Love that the Lord has placed in my heart. I want everyone to know HIS GREAT Power. Not because I’m afraid of hell, not because its the “right thing to do”, and not just because “ I can”. The truth is I don’t want those that I love, those that I don’t know, those that are hurting and empty, to go one more day without the OVERWHELMING LOVE OF CHRIST in their lives. I would give up EVERYTHING, even my life if it would help others know Christ better. I would sacrifice all if it would allow you to see Jesus clearer. I would serve you the rest of my days without pay or food if, it would communicate the DEEP LOVE God has for you... I have spoken many words to you about His LOVE. I try to LOVE you in a way that would speak of HIS GREAT LOVE. I pray for you as though your lives depended on it... as though you were my children. I hold tight to the TRUTH that nothing I do or can’t do, matters next to the Power of the Holy Spirit who pursues your hearts daily. I often wonder WHY God called me to you, why when I was so broken and lacking in my own life the GREAT understanding of God’s GRACE, that He would have me teaching you who He was. I am honored that He did, I feel blessed by our deep bond of love.
“ Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.” Psalm 143:8
I know that God calls us to do certain things at different points of our lives and that EVERYDAY is whispering to our hearts His DEEP love and ABSOLUTE truth for our lives. I know a God that gave himself over to death, for selfish and prideful people, because of His GREAT GRACE and LOVE. I know a God that heals people, brings the dead back to life, protects His children from curses, that casts out demons and gives us the power to experience His Spirit in different REAL ways. I know there is a spiritual war, that is fighting for the hearts of God’s children, for the selfish and prideful hearts... I know that there is a different power out there, that will will devour you, spit you out and tell you that you are worthless. I know a God that will take you in His arms, remind you He made you special, that He LOVES you and that you have GREAT worth! I know a God that has REDEEMED your life and wants ALL of you. I know a God that will “wreak” your life, that will humble you, that will stretch you to the point of tears, but who will be with you every second giving you the STRENGTH to make it, the JOY to see this transformation to completion, and the PEACE in knowing He is changing you into the person that HE created you to be! A person that will use their Love to heal the world, to mend broken hearts and place their hands on wounds. A person that will let Humility direct their words and bring PEACE to those around them. A person that desires everyone to know JOY and experience great LOVE. Who with their words will lift up those around them and bring TRUTH to light. A person who wants to let God have their story so that they might be APART of His GREAT Story that extends through ALL Time.
I believe in a WAY of Life, a WAY that asks for ALL of me and more... I know a Savior that tell me HE IS ENOUGH and who is using my life to change the world...
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1
1 comment:
I am looking for my way of life and the faith,but seems it is hard to choose a faith,that's really confusing
Post a Comment