Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ABC's of learning...

lways be ready, to learn something NEW that you might not fully comprehend at first. Turn it over in ur mind, write it down and think on it. Let the NEW info transform the old if needed...
B e  aware that You might not always like what you are learning... especial if its about urself. But that doesn't mean its not true.
C rying and whining when learning is NOT okay!  ( its ok to cry in life but in a LEARNING moment don't let self pity steal away the New knowledge) 
I have taken a new perspective on my "emotional relations" that are currently   preoccupying my mind.  I just really hate the "place I'm in" and would like to run and hide, but I know that God is working on me, healing me, repairing the rips in my heart and removing the lies I have believed for so long. SO in all my "emotional endeavors" I am asking my self: "What am I learning here? What area is God trying to teach me a new truth about?"  Its working, it makes me less fearful, and regardless of the outcome of these "emotional relations", now I know there is worth and value in the NOW... the freak-outs that I control BECAUSE I am learning something... I am being made whole. And that is what I want most of all. 

1 comment:

Child of Wonder said...

your such a die-hard about learning & evolving. i've always loved that about you. =)