I have found myself restless at nite. Desiring to talk to someone. Talk to them about anything, life, God, boys, random happening at MTV music awards. But I'm alone. I loved living by myself before Cass lived with me. But she was one of the best roommates I've ever had ( right up there with you Jen!) We clicked, we could talk about anything and be honest with each other, laugh joke and be silly together. I really miss that. I finnished a whole book since she left. I watch only one movie and it doesn't really count cause I was sick that day... movies are just better with others. Its 1035pm and I'm so tired. i've been writing a paper and studying for this class... but I want to talk to someone... this is so strange I talked to Diana and my mom last nite for over 3 hours total! I saw friends today in the morning.. had lunch with them... I don't know why I feel so despereate. I even just typed/talked with my cuz for 20 min!
My life has an empty space now that my roommate is gone... I'm accepting applications now to fill it....
1 comment:
no way. watching movies alone is better. maybe that's the defining intro/extro - vert question. haha! =P
Post a Comment