I realized this week as a few different events took place, that "hope" is the motivation of my heart. It keeps me going. To hope that things will be better, that things will change, that God will move, that God will grow me, guide me, change me. Without hope for something different and more, there is a stagnate water that sets in. I can see how people might be afraid of change, or meeting new challenges and having to grow; but to be stuck in stagnant water... I can't even imagine. Maybe thats why so many people are depressed... maybe they are so afraid of change and new things that they stay in the same place, never moving, never changing... and then all hope for new life, adventure, is lost.... I realized this week If I have no hope I am lost. hope drives me forward and it makes me believe in "more".... I am glad I have hope in my life, in my heart... I like that my heart needs hope to function properly. To me that means I'm up for whatever comes, for new things, for God to surprise me. Hope changes bad things into opportunities to grow and learn something. It takes broken hearts and teaches them that "next" time "he" will be worth it, and he will think " you" are worth it.
Hope for a better world, for more compassion in people, for Jesus to to change more lives...
Hope that people will see Jesus in this world and become less selfish, will find LOVE and will experience LIFE. Hope that brokenness in my life will be redeemed, that it will be transformed, that I will be different, more the person God created me to be.
HOPE.... with out it I am lost.
1 comment:
"Hope changes bad things into opportunities to grow and learn something."
(I love this and am so with you.)
Post a Comment