Insights into the heart and mind of a overthinker... whose heart is too emotional for her head to understand sometimes...
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
WISDOM.... I am in need
If you read this PLEASE be praying for me. Some things have coming up, as far as life choices I will make and I'm not sure the road Jesus is leading me down... I NEED to be sure.. please be praying with and for me! thanks
Sweet C totally is always the answer I should be looking for! thanks =) hehe sorry i was just so tired and its so confusing... maybe i'll NEED to write about it later! love you <3
2 comments:
way to be vague, dude.
a) its not worth the money.
b) choose life.
c) humble yourself in the sight of the lord.
those are my three vague-in-response pieces of advice. lovies!
Sweet C totally is always the answer I should be looking for! thanks =) hehe sorry i was just so tired and its so confusing... maybe i'll NEED to write about it later! love you <3
Post a Comment