Saturday, October 3, 2009

Women...

I feel overwhelmed with frustrations and emotions again... could this be a monthly pattern? much like that other monthly patter but at a different time! errr I would like to put in my resignation for being a women. Its just too emotional and tiring.... 
I am mentally leaving .... I'll be back at Christmas time. Thank you .
The rest of me might keep blogging but that "crazy girl in my head" is now being locked back up in the tower! She ran around long enough ! 

3 comments:

Child of Wonder said...

You are strong, beautiful, funny, wise, and full of love and life. Let your emotions be informed by truth. Lock them away and you will wither and die. I dare you to take courage and continue the journey.

Alisa "Fluffy" said...

Ummm nope sorry decision made... haha but thanks for the encouragement i'll pass it along to "that crazy girl" come DEc =)

Child of Wonder said...

Haha! =P You're a punk! But I love you!