Humbleness of mind, Humility
tapeinophrosune "lowliness of mind" (tapeinos, see tapeinos_under_HUMBLE, and phren, "the mind"), is rendered "humility of mind" in Acts_20:19, AV (RV, "lowliness of mind"); in Eph_4:2, "lowliness;" in Php_2:3, "lowliness of mind;" in Col_2:18,23, of a false "humility;" in Col_3:12, AV, "humbleness of mind," RV, "humility;" 1_Pet_5:5, "humility." See LOWLINESS.
Here I am, looking for words to express the deep sadness in my heart . Week after week I have been talking with my girls about forgiveness.... their need for it, their need to give it to other people... their starting to hear... but the truth is they can’t experience the fullness of it without the Holy Spirit in their life .
I have tried to convey that to them. I have told them how much Jesus wants a relationship with them.. but its like the words are say are not being clear ... Tomorrow I am going to “bible time “ in the morning and once again going to try and share with them HOW much Jesus wanted and NEEDS to be apart of their lives... maybe its the need part thats hard for them to understand.
Lord give me the words, ... i feel so desperate to communicate ur LOVE to them, yet I know I’m not doing it justice .... I can’t do this on my own. HOLY SPIRIT please touch them!
when you feel like the weight of the world is on ur shoulders, its probably a good time to give it back to God and trust Him to handle it.
1 comment:
i love that ending quote. ive been feeling the "Sadness of the World" in my studies lately, and been completely overwhelmed. So that is good to hear...
Post a Comment